When you advertise with Google Ads, you associate your online ads with your website. If you don't have a website, you can create one for free using Google Sites. If you don't want to create a website, you can create a Google Local page using Google My Business, then promote it via AdWords Express. To be able to advertise with Google Ads, you must have your own website......Read More >
Google adwords for website
Are you looking to promote your website using Google ads? Below are some suggestions that can help you to maximize conversions budget and help you get the best ROI.
- Use the keywords in your headline as well as ad copy.
- Make sure to give your real contact number in the landing page to add to your credibility.
- Make sure to connect with your potential audience with the right words in your landing page.
- Your landing page should be well designed, so it gives a positive impression about your business.
- Tracking your keywords is of utmost importance to know which ad campaigns are performing better than others. You can consider using an adwords campaign management software to help you with this.
- Keep the contact form on your landing page, so visitors don't have to navigate to a different page to reach you.
Be found when customers search Google for the products or services you offer. And only pay when someone clicks on your ad to visit your website or call your company. Quick Bike Repair â Your bike within a day again as new Flat tire, broken brake and other problems the same day still fixed.....Read More >
The average cost-per-click across all sectors in Google Ads on the search network is $ 2.69.
The average conversion rate in Google Ads across all sectors is 3.75 % for search.
30.89 % : volume of smartphone Google searches that show at least one advertisment on page 1.