Google adwords for agencies
Google has made some changes to its adwords, and these are things that every Google adwords agency should know.
- Google Adwords will be known as Google Ads henceforth. Though this is not much of a change really from an operational point of view, it is still something that you should know.
- Responsive search ads will help you to write 15 different headlines and up to four descriptions, so you can describe your client's business in a more elaborate way.
- You know have the option to use lead ads on YouTube as well. Modeled after Facebook's lead ads, this could be a great addition for you.
- As a Google adwords agency, you can now use Smart campaigns for your small business clients.
- Smart shopping feature gives you the option to select store visits and new customers as your goals.
Effectively capturing customer intentions has never been more important. The team of specialist consultants is made up of Google alumni and manages several million euros of budget on Google Adwords. We define the best strategy to adopt based on your objectives, your business model and the performance of your site.....Read More >
Paid referencing is the term used in common language to describe the purchase of keywords to display sponsored links to your website in specific areas of search engine result pages (SERP). They differ from the organic links on a white background that occupy a large part of the left side of the browser.....Read More >
Share of Google of media advertisment income : 18 %.
The standarnd conversion rate in Google Ads over sectors is 3.75 % for search.
The top 3 paid advertising spots receive 46 % of the visits.