Do you want to increase your notoriety, acquire new prospects, develop your online sales, bring them to the point of sale, generate phone calls? So, as a Google AdWords Partner agency, we support you to achieve your goals and maximize your return on investment....Read More >
Google adwords for agency
If you're a Google adwords company, here are some tips that can help you get better at your trade.
- It is a good idea to use some negative keywords to remove irrelevant traffic. Go through your Search terms tabs to identify the best negative keywords.
- Consider using your target audience or industry in your text, so your target audience knows it is for them while the others can look at things more relevant to them.
- Create a dedicated landing page for each ad to improve your conversion rate.
- Use the right adwords optimization software and adwords management tool, so many tasks are done automatically for you.
- Don't just sell your products on the landing page. Instead, guide your visitor to make an informed decision about your product as this will work better in the long-run.
SEA (Search Engine Advertising), more commonly known as "paid referencing" and "sponsored links", includes all the auction advertising systems used to appear in search engine results. This approach aims to highlight a website in the first results of a search......Read More >
A human-sized web agency specialized in SEO/AdWords for 15 years, Web Alliance puts its experience at your disposal to support you on your Internet strategy. Passionate about the world of the web, we also offer to support you in the animation and management of your social networks or during personalized training. You can choose to develop and combine several services or focus mainly on one offer.....Read More >
Marketers exhaust 51 % of their budget into mobile ads.
The average cost-per-click across all industries in Google AdWords over Internet is $ 2.69.
The first 3 ads get 46 % of the clicks on the page.