Between deterioration of working conditions and prestige of the function, deciphering the EducPros 2016 barometer on the morale of teachers, doctoral candidates and administrative staff. By Agathe Charnet Published on 14 June 2016 at 18:35 - Updated on 15 June 2016 at 13:29 According to the EducPros barometer, higher education staff are at half-mast....Read More >
Google adwords for higher education
Higher education keywords are one of the most expensive in the world. Research shows that the average CTR for Google adwords related to higher education is around $60. Does this mean you can't tap into the power of Google ads if you're on a tight budget?
Not necessarily. Here are some suggestions to make the most of Google adwords even on a limited budget.
- Remarketing: When you remarket to the people who show interest in your site, there's a greater chance from them to join your course. At the same time, be ready to block IP addresses if this campaign begins to pull in a lot of spam.
- Have a dedicated campaign for each disciple as it is more effective and gives you a better control over the performance of each.
- Research your negative keywords, so you don't end up wasting money on unproductive clicks.
- Try creative landing pages to attract visitors.
- Adjust bids as needed. Use adwords pricing tools, if you need help.
G Suite for Education offers free professional features to non-profit primary, secondary and higher education institutions based in the United States and other countries. If your school has complex IT needs, consider G Suite Enterprise for Education.....Read More >
This applies to students under 28 years of age on 1 September of the academic year at the time of the first application. The age limit may be extended according to the length of civic service, volunteer service in the armed forces or civilian volunteer service. From the age of 28, scholarship students must not interrupt their studies in order to continue to receive a scholarship.....Read More >
65 % of all clicks made by visitors willing to buy go to paid ads.
The first 3 ads receive 46 % of the clicks on the page.
Advertisers exhaust 51 % of their money into mobile ads.